03/12/2017

THE ADVENT CALENDAR FOR FREE 2018 IS HAPPENING! :)


I have already started my hunt for free stuff and if I am gonna be that lucky, my Mom's Advent calendar will be ready by February 😂. 
 
I've been looking for a compact mirror for myself for some time now and I came across one that I really liked on Claire's website. I would have bought it anyway, but I noticed that at the moment Claire's online shop has a Buy 1 Choose 1 Free offer and I got one for my Mom too. I think she has a compact mirror that my brother brought her from Rome, but it's always nice to update your make-up bag, right ladies? 😊 I will probably combine it with some other make-up items and put it in one calendar door, but we will see. I decided to start my hunt for make-up pieces in summer, as I do not want to keep it lying around for too long. It's not food, I know, but still.

I was also looking for a nice gift for my niece, who is currently recovering after a difficult surgery, and I found one on Claire's website too. I'm really happy about it although I am still waiting for it to arrive. So yeah, I bought something for my niece and got something really really cute for my Mom again 👍😀. Two down!

Depending on who you are looking a gift for, you can get some nice jewellery, toys, make-up, stationery, jewellery cases, bath bombs, etc. that are on the same Buy 1 Choose 1 Free offer!  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment