01/04/2015

NON-PERSONALLY HANDMADE PERSONAL JEWELLERY MINI COLLECTION

Even though it is still cold outside and yesterday we even had a hail, I miss spring so much that I decided to somehow invite it to come. I think this colourful post suits this purpose perfectly - after all, at this time of the year all the colours of the world revive.


NECKLACES: 

BOTH MADE BY MY MOM
THE FIRST ONE WAS PURCHASED IN ART GALLERY AND THE OTHER ONE IS MADE BY MY MOM

My favourite necklace would have to be the first one, which is made by my Mom. It is unchangeable in winters, as it's lining is made of felt and it warms my neck like crazy.


EARRINGS: 

1. AYMARA TASARIM ATOLYESI 
2, 3. SUTVĖRIMAI 
4. STIKLIUKAI.LT 
 

My fave ones are the third ones. They are relatively small, so therefore, they look very delicate and at the same time playful in my ears.


1. PURCHASED DURING TOWN MARKET DAYS IN LITHUANIA
2, 3. DEFORMATAS ACCESSORIES
4. MADE BY MYSELF



No comments:

Post a Comment