19/04/2015

WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY BAG

I guess I am not going to surprise anyone by saying that my favourite bag is a rucksack. Every time I have it on my shoulders I feel ready for anything: there is no brainer where to keep or how to bring home my purchases; it has lots of pockets for bits and bobs; and it also keeps my back warm when it is windy in winter. But just as the weather got warmer I felt the need of a smaller and handier handbag. Especially when there is no need for my back to be warmed and my purchases seem to become smaller and lighter. So I browsed tons of websites and found a cross-body handbag I really loved. 

One of the main criteria for me when purchasing a handbag is that the umbrella would fit in it (after all it's England and it rains here) and the rest is just the matter of taste. I made a slideshow about my other handbag essentials and am sharing it with you: 


         

All the things that keep migrating from bag to bag are:
  • Groceries bag by Nieko Rimto (you can still get a similar one here),
  • I think every lady knows what's in the tint (now gents know too :),
  • Lilac and light blue pouches are from River Island and are used for small bits and bobs to keep. I find this way is easier for me to find everything instead of going through tons of small pockets in my bags,
  • The wallet is from New Look (you can still get the same model in grey, black and new blue here). If you want to know what's inside my wallet, click on this link. 
  • Sunnies are my new Polaroids. Find out more about Polaroids here.



No comments:

Post a Comment